World War 1 No Prep Unit
5 complete lessons included
World War I No Prep Unit Bundle: PowerPoints, Passages, Activities, Quizzes
This resource pack is a no prep complete UNIT (GOOGLE version included!) about World War 1 that includes 3-4 weeks of materials. There are 5 complete lessons, a study guide, & editable unit test (GOOGLE version included!) included in this bundle.
Looking for complimentary resources that align with this unit?
Vocabulary Word Wall Pack
Primary Source Analysis Pack
Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
Simulation- Western Front: A Soldier's Life
Unlock History's Secret Vaults
History Escape: Crossing the Atlantic
Looking for something more comprehensive? Check out my COMPLETE CURRICULUM for WWI.
WANT TO TRY A FREE NO PREP LESSON? DOWNLOAD MY COLD WAR SUPERPOWERS TO CHECK IT OUT!
Lessons included in this unit bundle are:
♦Treaty of Versailles
♦New Technologies & Weapons of WWI
♦Causes of WWI
♦Major Battles and Events of WWI
It includes 5 complete NO PREP lessons:
• 5 PowerPoint presentations that can be used to facilitate discussion or have students take notes (PowerPoint presentations include carefully curated videos & links that will enrich the lessons)
• 5 slotted notes pages so students can focus on recording the important information from the PowerPoint presentation Editable slotted notes included!
• 5 informational reading passages about WW1 (There are TWO versions of the reading passage included. One is the "paper saver" version for when you have to limit your copies. The other is the "note-taking" version that has enough space for annotating and taking notes. This version also includes bolded headers for the different sections!)
• 20 activities (4 per lesson) (key terms, dates & events, significant items, significant people, political cartoon, geographical connection, and a literacy connection) per lesson. Three of the four activities PER lesson have two levels: a basic recall and an application of knowledge.
• 5 quizzes
• study guide
• editable unit test
• answer keys for the slotted notes, activity pages, quizzes, study guide, & test
• GOOGLE slides of all components
• 5 GOOGLE Form self-grading quizzes
• GOOGLE Form self-grading unit test
• AUDIO OF EACH READING PASSAGE COMING SOON!
→Short on time?←
Simply give students the reading passage, and they can complete the activities independently. All information needed for the activities is contained in the reading passage! These can also be used for homework.
Perfect for sub plans!
These lessons require ZERO prep for substitute plans. Students can easily check their own answers with the included answer keys.
Teaching Experience- 19 years
Education- Oglethorpe University BA Education; Walden University MEd Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment; ABD Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment; Gifted Endorsement; On-Line Teaching Endorsement; Administrative Leadership Certificate
Blogger & Creator- www.brainyapples.com; Brainy Apples- Heather LeBlanc, LLC; Teachers Pay Teachers: